So I couldn’t resist starting a new project. It took me awhile to decide on a fabric, but I started stitching The Raven by La D Da.
I’m using the DMC threads instead of the silks that the chart model is stitched with. (The silks to DMC conversion is included with the pattern, and also on the ordering page here.) And I’m stitching on Silkweaver fabric from my stash cabinet, 28 count opalescent Jazlyn in Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
I was about to order the recommended fabric from the chart model, but I had so many pieces of fabric in my stash that were similar in colors and tones that I decided to raid the stash cabinet instead. It’s actually been awhile since I used a piece of Jazlyn, I almost forgot how much I like it!