I made some progress stitching The Raven (by Lad D Da) this week ~ YAY!
I’m finally onto stitching the raven himself, after that there’s one more star and a quick border to stitch. I see this being all finished up very soon.
You can see all the progress on this project from beginning to end:
Stitching The Raven
I’m not sure what I’ll stitch on next…. maybe Pirate Treasure for a bit, but I sort of feel the urge to work on a sampler.
And today is the New Moon, which means TUSAL updates!
All the orts are from the above progress on The Raven. I had cleaned out the ort jar when everyone was sick because it had about 20 cough drop wrappers stuffed in it.
Have a great stitchy day!
I’m using the DMC threads instead of the silks that the chart model is stitched with. (The silks to DMC conversion is included with the pattern, and also on the ordering page here.) And I’m stitching on Silkweaver fabric from my stash cabinet, 28 count opalescent Jazlyn in Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
I was about to order the recommended fabric from the chart model, but I had so many pieces of fabric in my stash that were similar in colors and tones that I decided to raid the stash cabinet instead. It’s actually been awhile since I used a piece of Jazlyn, I almost forgot how much I like it!