Do you have something to share? Whether it’s a favorite cross stitch project you want to talk about, a finishing tutorial, or an article about something you found that works fantastically to make your stitching better, we’d love to share it with our readers here at Stitching the Night Away.
While the majority of our posts and guest posts are about cross stitch specifically we do welcome posts about other needlecraft and handwork, including but not limited to quilting, sewing, embroidery (hand and machine), needlepoint, knitting, crochet, and yarn crafts. Basically, if it involves a needle and thread, we’re willing to consider it for publishing on the site.
Email your article to loretta AT stitchingthenightaway.com and use the subject line “STNA Guest Post”
Guest Post Checklist:
- article included in text of email or attached as document
- articles is original content, not copy and paste from somewhere else
- bio about you included (authorbox photo pulls automatically from gravatar)
- links you would like included in the article and/or bio
- images you would like included in the post
If you’d like to be a frequent guest we can set up an account for you to enter your article directly into our content management system (WordPress) just let us know!
All blog posts at Stitching the Night Away are promoted through link building and social media efforts. Your success is our success!