Sometimes you just need to rechart the date on something, or maybe you want to use a different color or add small detail like your name to a piece, or maybe you want to chart a small motif for a custom piece – you need a sheet of graph paper or some type of grid to start planning things out before you get stitchy.
Here are five easy to use free resources for printing graph paper from your computer all with different sizes, line weights, etc…;
- lots of options for type and size of graph in easy to save files
- has a nifty calculator to enter the size you want
- has several different types of graph papers to print out
- has a handful of popular grid sizes used in charting patterns
- quick tool, enter the dimensions you want and generate a sheet of graph paper
Or if you’re out of printer ink or don’t have paper in the machine, you can just raid your teenager’s math binder when he’s not looking like I do