I’ve been working on stitching up the blackwork version of the Deer Head Silhouettes Pattern. I also started the solidly stitched version, so I can switch back and forth depending on how much brain power I have each day -LOL-
I managed to get most of the outline done, I just need to finish the right half of the antlers and then do all the fill work.
I’m stitching the outline using two strands and the fill using one strand of DMC 986. The fabric is a Silkweaver Solo, 32 count Opalescent Lugana. I love blackwork stitched on sparkly fabric 🙂
Thanks for having a look and hanging out in my stitching corner of the world.