I made some good progress on Pirate Treasure the past few nights stitching a little at a time. You can see the top of the hidden pirate’s hat being outlined here in the lime green color. (I didn’t realize the lighting was weird on this photo until after I uploaded. I blame the stormy weather.)
I haven’t decided if I want to add the glow in the dark threads or not yet so I’m just stitching the DMC colors right now. If I decide to add the glow in the dark effect I’ll go back over that area with the Kreinik Glow in the Dark Filament later. I already have a spool of it set aside for the project 😉
Thanks for hanging out and checking out what I’m stitching!