Seeing all the butterflies stitched by readers has been amazing and whoa did I ever learn a few things during the April giveaway. Since most of the submissions came in by email it got a little chaotic there for awhile, so I entered all the entries into an Excel spreadsheet then headed over to Randomizer.org to draw a number to choose the stash prize winner!
So,without further ado, the winner of this lovely package of stitching goodies is……
I just sent an email off to Barb to get her mailing details so I can send her this fun package of stash:
Stash Grab Bag Includes:
- small springload cross stitching hoop
- 1 spool of Kreinik Silk Serica (#9034)
- an 18×26″ cut of 28 count hand-dyed fabric (Sand from Silkweaver)
- an odd size cut of hand-dyed fabric (unlabeled peach and pink color from I forget where – oops!)
- a fat 1/8th cut of 16 count hand-dyed aida fabric (Buttercup from Heaven Lee Creations)
Thank you to everyone for submitting the awesome pictures! I do still have quite a few to add to the gallery here, so don’t panic if yours isn’t in there yet. And a new giveaway will be posted for May later this week.