Overview and quick details:
- Pattern size is 161w X 213h ~ You can calculate your fabric size using the free cross stitch calculator here on the site.
- The pattern includes both cross stitching and blackwork (a.k.a back stitching) with six blocks of each type of stitching. All whole stitches and easy back stitch patterns, no specialty stitches, so any type of fabric can be used and stitchers of all levels can join.
- There will be a block of the pattern released each month on or before the 7th of the month. This page will be updated to include each downloadable section as it becomes available.
Pattern Release Schedule and Download Links:
each month’s pattern will become a link to the PDF here when it is available
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6 (June 7, 2019)
- Part 7 (July 7, 2019)
- Part 8 (August 7, 2019)
- Part 9 (September 7, 2019)
- Part 10 (October 7, 2019)
- Part 11 (November 7, 2019)
- Part 12 (December 7, 2019)
How to Get the Pattern Section Each Month:
This is a FREE stitch-a-long pattern, so the pattern will be posted to this page for download each month. You can bookmark this page and come back to it on the 7th of each month, or if you’d like to be notified when each pattern is ready to be downloaded (and get some sneak peeks) you can sign up for the newsletter and/or join the Facebook group.
Join the Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/316039015256765/
Let’s get social with it:
I definitely encourage you to share your progress and stitching on social media, blogs, and pretty much anywhere 🙂
On Instagram let’s used hashtag #stitchingthenightawaysal as part of the captions and hashtag strings so we can find each other and give each other kudos and encouragement along the way.
On Facebook, you can tag the Stitching the Night Away page -or- you are absolutely welcome to join us in the Stitching the Night Away Facebook group to share your progress and chat about stitching as much you’d like. We’d love to have you 🙂
I admit that I don’t get over to Twitter very often these days, but if you’re sharing there please do tag me @CraftStitching so I can retweet you!
If you share to your blog, don’t forget to come back here and leave a comment pointing us in that direction as well.